Zuppa Toscana Soup
Whenever I visit the Olive Garden for lunch it’s usually the one in Snellville, and I almost always order the Zuppa Toscana soup. It’s delicious and it’s all you can eat so you can’t beat that! But these days, I don’t have to wait to visit Olive Garden because of this handy little recipe that my entire family loves.
ZUPPA TOSCANA INGREDIENTS AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- 1 lb of spicy Italian sausage crumbled
- 1/2 lb smoked bacon chopped (can use turkey bacon)
- (2) 14.5 oz cans (3 2/3 cups) chicken broth
- 1 lrg russet potato scrubbed clean and cubed
- 2 lrg garlic cloves peeled and crushed
- 1 med onion peeled and chopped
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 1 cp heavy whipping cream (I use cashew milk or so delicious coconut creamer)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown sausage, breaking it apart. Set aside.
- In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown bacon, drain, and set aside.
- Place water, broth, potatoes, garlic, and onion in a pot; simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add kale and cream to pot; season with salt and pepper; heat until thoroughly hot.
1565 Scenic Highway, Snellville GA 30078 (678) 344-9195
3565 Mall Blvd, Duluth GA 30096 (770) 497- 0594
- Upcoming Events in Gwinnett May30-June2Thursday, May 30th 7pm Free Summer Yoga Series210 […]
- Your Sellers ChecklistHere’s a Sellers Checklist: Five questions you […]
- Gwinnett County Pools and WaterparksThe heat is on in Gwinnett County! Yes, spring is […]
- Due Diligence in Real EstateWhat is Due Diligence in Real Estate? Houses […]
- Events Happening Near Me May 16th-18thHere’s a list of upcoming events happening near […]