2218 Main Street E, Snellville GA
If you enjoy eating Thai food, then you might want to check out Sri Thai restaurant in Snellville. I’ll admit to driving pass this place for years before ever even giving them a try, but now they have become my go to spot for Thai cuisine!
This is not a place that I would necessarily recommend for a romantic date but it is great place for meeting friends and it’s family friendly. The first time I met a girlfriend there for lunch was also the first time I tasted their Thai coconut chicken soup (Tom Kha Gai).
My friend Melanie ordered it as an appetizer and encouraged me to try it after I told her about my disdain for anything coconut, so I did. To my surprise and delight it was absolutely delicious! In fact, the Tom Kha Gai has become one of my favorite things to order from their menu. I also enjoy their Pad Thai and sushi.
Next time you’re in Snellville, make it a point to stop by Sri Thai Restaurant.
- Upcoming Events in Gwinnett May30-June2Thursday, May 30th 7pm Free Summer Yoga Series210 […]
- Your Sellers ChecklistHere’s a Sellers Checklist: Five questions you […]
- Gwinnett County Pools and WaterparksThe heat is on in Gwinnett County! Yes, spring is […]
- Due Diligence in Real EstateWhat is Due Diligence in Real Estate? Houses […]
- Events Happening Near Me May 16th-18thHere’s a list of upcoming events happening near […]