If you like shrimp and you like spaghetti, you’re going to love this recipe.
Shrimp Spaghetti with a Kick
Ingredients: (feeds 4 people)
- 12 oz – Spaghetti
- 2 – Zucchini
- 2 – Chili Peppers
- 20 oz – Shrimp
- 4 TBSP – Garlic Herb Butter
- 1/2 Cup – Parmesan Cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Once boiling, add spaghetti and cook, stirring occasionally, until al dente, 10-12 minutes. Carefully scoop out and reserve 1/2 cup pasta cooking water, then drain.
- Meanwhile, wash and dry all produce. Halve zucchini length wise, then slice into 1/4-inch-thick half-moons. Thinly slice half the chili (if you like it spicy, feel free to use all). Rinse shrimp, then pat dry with paper towels, removing as much moisture as you can.
- Heat a large drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add zucchini and chili and cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Push zucchini to one side of pan and add another large drizzle of olive oil to center. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink and just cooked through, 3-4 minutes.
- Add spaghetti, garlic herb butter, half the parmesan, and 1/4 cup pasta cooking water to pan. Season with plenty of salt and peeper. Toss until combined and coated in a loose sauce. TIP: Add remaining 1/4 cup pasta cooking water, as needed, if mixture seems dry.
- Divide pasta between bowls. Sprinkle with remaining parmesan and a drizz;e of olive oil. TIP: Garnish with additional chili (to taste).
- Upcoming Events in Gwinnett May30-June2Thursday, May 30th 7pm Free Summer Yoga Series210 […]
- Your Sellers ChecklistHere’s a Sellers Checklist: Five questions you […]
- Gwinnett County Pools and WaterparksThe heat is on in Gwinnett County! Yes, spring is […]
- Due Diligence in Real EstateWhat is Due Diligence in Real Estate? Houses […]
- Events Happening Near Me May 16th-18thHere’s a list of upcoming events happening near […]