1830 Scenic Highway N, Snellville GA
Living so close to First Watch in Snellville has it’s advantages. One thing that my family and friends know about me is that I have a bunch of food allergies…ugh! So finding a place where I can get an allergy-friendly, healthy breakfast is always a huge challenge.
But now that I live in Snellville, First Watch, which is just a stone’s throw away from my house has become my go-to place for breakfast. My favorite menu breakfast item is the Pesto Chicken & Quinoa bowl. It’s really a rather simple dish but it’s not at all lacking in flavor! It’s sooo good.
Another healthy treat that you might want to try is the Organic Sambazon Açai topped with fresh strawberries, bananas, kiwi, blueberries and housemade granola. Served with whole grain artisan toast topped with almond butter and Maldon sea salt.
But if healthy is not your thing, no worries, you will find plenty of other traditional alternatives on the menu to choose from for both breakfast and lunch.
If you live in the Snellville area, or travel through the Snellville area often, drop by First Watch and grab a bite. Oh…and if you see me there, be sure to say “hi!”
- Upcoming Events in Gwinnett May30-June2Thursday, May 30th 7pm Free Summer Yoga Series210 […]
- Your Sellers ChecklistHere’s a Sellers Checklist: Five questions you […]
- Gwinnett County Pools and WaterparksThe heat is on in Gwinnett County! Yes, spring is […]
- Due Diligence in Real EstateWhat is Due Diligence in Real Estate? Houses […]
- Events Happening Near Me May 16th-18thHere’s a list of upcoming events happening near […]