555 Progress Center Avenue in Lawrenceville. The 5 Spot Cafe is literally a hidden gem in Lawrenceville. Because of where it’s situated off of Hwy 316, you would never know it was there unless you work in the area.
I found it online and just had to give it a try. Boy am I glad that I did! If you’re looking for fancy shmancy…this ain’t it. But if you’re looking for good service and good food, this is your place.
Oh and guess what?! Just about all of their menu items can be made gluten-free! The very first time I visited was at lunch with a friend. I ordered the strawberry salad and my girlfriend got the corn beef sandwich. We both enjoyed our meals.
The second time I went was with my husband Michael for dinner. He ordered pot roast and I ordered gluten-free french toast with berries. Yes, that’s another thing…they serve breakfast all day long. Michael, who is known to be picky, said his pot roast was really good. My french toast was good and service as always, was good.
Oh! I almost forgot to tell you that they have the best sweet tea ever!! It’s not uncommon for my husband and me to have to add water to our sweet tea because it’s too sweet, or sugar because it’s not sweet enough. But not at the 5 Spot Cafe, their sweet tea is always perfect!
- Upcoming Events in Gwinnett May30-June2Thursday, May 30th 7pm Free Summer Yoga Series210 […]
- Your Sellers ChecklistHere’s a Sellers Checklist: Five questions you […]
- Gwinnett County Pools and WaterparksThe heat is on in Gwinnett County! Yes, spring is […]
- Due Diligence in Real EstateWhat is Due Diligence in Real Estate? Houses […]
- Events Happening Near Me May 16th-18thHere’s a list of upcoming events happening near […]