1910 Public House
107 Main Street NW, Lilburn GA.
LILBURN, GA. My husband and I found this little spot on Yelp one day when we were looking for new places to eat in Lilburn. We are big on reading reviews first and the majority of the reviews we read were pretty good, so we decided to give them a try.
1910 Public House is located in downtown Lilburn and is a quaint little place with an industrial and vintage vibe. My husband and I enjoy the outdoor seating, which is especially nice in the evenings when they turn on their globe string lights.
We have ordered the sea bass, crab cakes, seared scallops, and lamb chops. I think our favorites to date are the sea bass and the seared scallops. The last time we were there I ordered the crispy brussel sprouts appetizer.
I could hear my husband thinking 🤔. Yes I said I could hear him thinking🤣. That happens when you’ve been married for nearly 20yrs! Anyway, he was thinking…“Brussel sprouts? Yuk🤢!! She can eat that by herself!” But that all changed after he took his first bite!
He looked at me and said “These are THEE best brussel sprouts I’ve ever had!” And y’all he wasn’t kidding. They didn’t look very appetizing but they were absolutely deeelicious!
Neither one of us are beer drinkers but for those of you who are, you will be pleased to know that they offer 28 craft beers on tap.
If you are looking for new places to eat in Lilburn you must try 1910 Public House. Be sure to order the crispy brussel sprouts appetizer; You’ll love it!!
Oh…I almost forgot to tell you that Wednesday night is Trivia Night. It starts at 7pm.
- Upcoming Events in Gwinnett May30-June2Thursday, May 30th 7pm Free Summer Yoga Series210 […]
- Your Sellers ChecklistHere’s a Sellers Checklist: Five questions you […]
- Gwinnett County Pools and WaterparksThe heat is on in Gwinnett County! Yes, spring is […]
- Due Diligence in Real EstateWhat is Due Diligence in Real Estate? Houses […]
- Events Happening Near Me May 16th-18thHere’s a list of upcoming events happening near […]